The company Benninghoven was founded in 1909 in Hilden, Germany, by Otto Benninghoven and was set up to produce gear wheels and various machine tools.
In the 1950’s the company diversified into the field of industrial combustion technology.
The beginning of the 60’s was the entrance date into the asphalt Industry with the first products being burners, dryers, bitumen systems and mastic asphalt equipment.
The continued demand for Benninghoven products made it necessary in 1970 to construct a new fabrication facility located in Mülheim/Mosel.
Another huge expansion took place in 1990 with the addition of a manufacturing plant in Wittlich to accommodate the ongoing growth of business. Today, the Benninghoven Group is fabricating in two locations in Germany and one in England.
With almost 100 years of tradition in pioneering advanced technology together with the excellence of a dedicated workforce, Benninghoven endeavours to maintain the success story to ensure the satisfaction of our most valued asset – “OUR CUSTOMER”. 800 employees distribute the good name of Benninghoven products worldwide.